Sunday, August 1, 2021

You're Doggone Amazing -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 August 1 -- and that means it's the start of a new challenge  in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group.  The challenge will run all month, and the theme is "Be Square". Easy peasy, right?  Grab your favorite All Dressed Up Stamps digi from the store, color it up, make it square, and join us!  You could win more incredible digis for the next challenge! 

I have many favorite All Dressed Up Stamps images, and I'd be hard pressed to pick just one, but I think Play Day ranks right up there as one of those that makes me smile every time! 


I colored Play Day with mostly Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, using just a few Copics.  I used a Spellbinders die to make the image a square.  I computer generated the sentiment and used another Spellbinders set to make the sentiment square.  The paw print paper is from AMB Illustrations.   The die cut paw print is from Cheery Lynn.  The twine is from my stash. 

I hope you can join us this month for our 'Make it Square' challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group.  I'd love to see what you create! 



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is just Adorable!! The image is darling~
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness!! Your card is so darn cute with the sweet girl in glasses with the dog right next to her!! Fab coloring and great design...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image. I love the whole design of the card and great colors.

    ReplyDelete