Tuesday, December 7, 2021

A Christmas Tree -- For Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and this is my day to post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.  We've recently started a new challenge with the theme of "Tis the Season, or Christmas, or Winter".  I hope you can join us! 

For today's inspiration card, I'm using the delightful digital image, A Christmas Tree, colored with Copic markers. 

After coloring the image, I fussy cut her, then use a set of dies from Queen & Company to construct the card.  The sentiment is a die from Crafter's Companion.

The papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are from the Fairy Holiday papers

Some sequins and twine from my stash finished off the card.

I hope you visit the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Blog often to see the talent there.  Then, also check out the CCK Facebook group for another challenge and even more inspiration. 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art --December Linky Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment