Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Sweet December -- For Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and this is the day I am fortunate enough to be able to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.  We're about 1/2 way through this month's challenge.  The theme is Christmas or Winter.

For today's inspiration card, I used the beautiful Sweet December, colored with Copic markers.

That Christmas die is from Impression Obsession. I thought it would say 'Christmas' without having to use a sentiment.  The background paper and glitter paper are by Crafter's Companion.  The sweet deer die has been in my stash for so many years, I no longer know where he came from. 

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration.  I have 2 posts tomorrow, so please come back for another visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment