Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Sleepy Bear -- an All Dressed Up Stamps New Release

 It's December 22 (yikes!), and this is one of the days new releases are featured in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group and on the All Dressed Up Stamps blog.  You'll find 3 new releases this month.  They, and all of Wendy's awesome creations, are in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop.

I had the pleasure of coloring up and designing with the New Release image, Sleepy Bear. This is such an awesome image for Christmas or Winter cards.  Since Christmas is nearly upon us, I used a winter theme....

I colored Sleepy Bear with Copic markers, added some snowy mountains, then fussy cut it all out.  When I think of polar bears, I think of the Arctic, of course, and that makes me think of Northern Lights.  So, I created a sky full of Northern Lights for my Sleepy Bears to be gliding through.  I used various Distress inks to create the background and a white gel pen.  The sentiment is by Crafter's Companion.

I hope you visit both the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group  and the ADU blog for more  inspiration and to see all of this month's beautiful new releases. The team is taking a break in January, but we'll be back in February with new challenges and new releases.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment