Wednesday, December 1, 2021

A Sprinkling of Christmas Magic -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's December 1, and it's time for a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group.  If you're still working on Christmas cards, time is running out!  And, if you're still working on Christmas projects, this month's theme is for you ''Let's Celebrate". You can make that into any celebration that you would like!

I took advantage of the "Let's Celebrate" theme to squeak in another Christmas card.  I've never had a chance to color up the delightful Christmas Tree Fairy.  So, this was the perfect excuse...


I colored Christmas Tree Fairy with Copic markers, then inked the piece with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in 4 different colors.  I have some new mini stitched slimline dies that I used to cut out the Christmas Tree Fairy image and to create the card. 

Those pretty vintage papers are digital.  They are by We Are 3 digital Shop. They are 2 of the papers in the Victorian Christmas Collection

I used a piece of crinkle ribbon to finish the card.  You can find it at D.L. Art Store

Join the All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge anytime this month following this link.  There's also the All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Blog


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Make My Monday -- Cute Christmas
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand colored image

5 comments:

  1. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and good luck.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and card. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete