Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Poinsettia Gift Tag -- for Dies R Us Challenges

 It's December 1! My Christmas cards are made, and now I'm making some gifts, ornaments, and gift tags.  December 1 -- time for a new challenge at Dies R Us Challenges. Our challenges are Anything Goes, as long as you use a brand of die sold in the Dies R Us Store.  There's a lot of goodness sold in that store!  If you haven't taken time to explore, check out the Dies R Us treasures.  You'll be glad you did!

For my project for today's Dies R Us Challenge, I made a tag.  I'll be adding it to a Christmas gift before I know it!

The tag itself uses a die from Marianne Designs. I purchased it during a European dies event at Dies R Us. I cut it out 3 times with some papers from Crafter's Companion called Winter Poinsettia. 

The sentiment is a die cut from Crafter's Companion. It is one of 5 phrases in a Christmas set.

The poinsettias are a die from Poppy Stamps

I hope you can join us this next 2 weeks for our Anything Goes challenge!  There will be a gift certificate awarded to the Dies R Us Store and 3 designer choice awards are given out each challenge.

For our friends in Canada, visit the Didi Crafts Store for fantastic selection and reasonable shipping rates. 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- December Linky Party
Dare 2 be Artzy -- Tags/bookmarks

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag Julie! The detailed border on those tags is delightful and your colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to make tags myself and yours is beautiful, its a gift itself for whomever receives it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is so beautiful! It will look amazing on a present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags. I love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful tag Julie I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete