Wednesday, January 12, 2022

A Cheerful Snowman -- For The Paper Shelter

The Paper Shelter design teams have had a bit of a break, but we're starting up today with an easy challenge to get us started for 2022.  The theme this week at The Paper Shelter Challenge is "Color It".  If you color up a Paper Shelter image and win the challenge, you get a $30 gift certificate to the Paper Shelter Store.  Otherwise, it's any 3 images of your choice.  Either way, that's a great prize!

It is very much winter in Wisconsin (where I live). Today, we started the day at -12 degrees Fahrenheit.  That is waaaaaayyyyy cold!   Neither myself or my dog spent much time outside until it warmed up to above zero.  Then, we ventured out on a couple walks. I love being outside in all types of weather and enjoy participating in winter sports -- even making snowmen!  This is one of the cutest I've seen in a long time, and is named, appropriately enough, A Cheerful Snowman:

I colored A Cheerful Snowman with a combination of Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.  I made the easel card with a set of dies from Crafter's Companion.  The papers and sentiment die are also from Crafter's Companion.

You have all week to enter our "Color It" challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenges. I'd love to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment