Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tender Cuddle -- For Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and it's my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.  I love any chance I can get to color up these wonderful images!

I want to start by reminding you of the January challenge.  The theme is "New" -- new year, new home, new baby, new job, new crafty supplies.  Interpret it however you'd like!

The design team was given the opportunity to use not just the "New" theme, but also to add some sparkle.  I used one of the 4 digis in the Animal Set of 4.  This is Tender Cuddle:

I colored Tender Cuddle with Copic markers. Then, I added some highlights with a clear glitter pen.  I used a set of dies from Crafter's Companion to create the easel card (these were new).  More sparkle was added with some foiled snowflake paper, some glitter card stock, and some sequins (also new). The sentiment is also from Crafter's Companion. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment