Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Strength -- for Ching Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and it's my day to post on the Ching Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog. I love a chance to color up these Ching-Chou Kuik images!

Our theme for the January challenge is "New": new house, new job, new baby, new crafty supplies -- however you want to interpret it. 

I wanted to start the year off with a powerful word and image.  That word and image is Strength. It comes in 2 versions.  Both are Black & White.  One has more roots and vines, and that's the one I colored:

I colored Strength with Copic markers, then used a new Z fold die set from The Stamps of Life to create the card base.  The papers are from Crafter's Companion.  The sequins are from my stash, but I used a new Crystal Katana to attach them with.  It improves my blinging skills!

I hope you visit the Ching Chou Kuik blog often to see what the other talented designers create, and there's also the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- January Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment