Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Winter Warmth -- For Ching-Chou Kuik

It's Tuesday, and it's my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog. If you haven't entered the January challenge yet, there still plenty of time.  The theme is "New".

I used the beautiful Ching-Chou Kuik digital image, Winter Warmth today. 


I colored Winter Warmth with Copic markers.  To fit the "new" theme, I used a new set of dies to create the card from Crafter's Companion. The sentiment is also from Crafter's Companion, but has been used before.

The background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop. It's one of the new Salvaged Textures papers

I hope you visit the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge blog frequently to see all the wonderful talent there and to enter the challenge. For another challenge, and even more inspiration, visit the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group. 



No comments:

Post a Comment