Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Red & Green -- for Fitztown

It's December 1!  Are you ready?  It's also time for a new challenge at Fitztown Challenge blog.  This time, our theme is perfect for making Christmas projects, "red and green with a digital element".  Fitztown has some great digis to work with.  Here's what I chose:

This Christmas candle is Winter 2, found in the Winter Collection at Fitztown.  I colored the image with Copic markers.
The edges are inked with Tim Holtz distress inks -- Spun Sugar and  Tattered Rose -- while still in the Spellbinders Label 17 die. Card base is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 and is Ruby card stock by Close To My Heart.  Designer papers are Echo Park Home For the Holidays 12x12 papers.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.
Join us this next 2 weeks for the "red and green with a digital image" challenge at Fitztown.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely script on the sentiment. I also love images like this. They remind me of the decorations we had when I was a girl...a LONG time ago. Pretty bow and great shading around your die cut.

    ReplyDelete