Monday, November 10, 2014

Snow Friends for Not Just Cards

It's Monday, and I'm posting today for the fun challenge blog, Not Just Cards.  I love to challenge myself to make something other than a card, and I love the opportunity to work with images from Stamp Art Design by Kathryne (found at Whimsy Stamps). Today, I had the chance to do both those things!   What a pleasure!


This adorable image is called "Snow Friends."  It comes with the sentiment also (and some others, too).  I colored it with Copic markers.
I cut out the box on my Cricut, using the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge. The designer paper is from Close To My Heart, and so is the glitter tape.  The ribbons are from 3 Girl JAM.
Now it's your turn.  Make something, not just a card, and link it to our challenge.  It'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment