Monday, November 3, 2014

Count Your Blessings

It's November already, and we're Counting our Blessings as our challenge theme this week at Eureka Stamps.  The image that I chose to work with this week has to be one of my favorite fall ones -- so pretty:


The Eureka Stamps image is Pumpkin Background -- digi26601.  The sentiment is digi10203 "Happy Thanksgiving".  
I colored the Pumpkin Background digi with a combination of some new Chameleon pens I'm trying to master and Copic markers.  All card stock is from Close To My Heart.  The olive twine is from Timeless Twine.
I have lots of blessings I'm counting this season, and I hope you are, too!  Join our "Count Your Blessings" challenge this week at Eureka Stamps.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
AUD Sentiments -- 2 or 3 word sentiments

2 comments:

  1. It certainly IS November! These pumpkins are fantastic Julie. I love the shading and coloring on this card. So very fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty and I love looking at all the thanksgiving cards in November. hugs

    ReplyDelete