Monday, November 10, 2014

It's Fall! for Timeless Twine

It's Monday, and I'm posting today for Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz.  This month, I'm featuring a really great twine color -- Autumn Splendor
I love the colors of Fall, so I adorned a gift bag with my favorite Fall leaves, then added some of the beautiful Autumn Splendor Timeless Twine:


The bag is an SVG file from SVG Attic. The fall leaves can be found here in the Silhouette Design Store. 
That pretty twine makes the bag, doesn't it? Autumn Splendor
baker's twine is on SALE!
I'll leave you with one more look at the gift bag.

Gotta go -- Fall's nearly over where I live.  I need to get outdoors and enjoy the weather before the snow flies!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Anything But a Card #41 -- ATG (whatever strikes your fancy)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely project.I love that you chose non traditional leaf colours.The yellow and pink look striking against the navy.Thanks for playing along with us at Anything but a card challenge #41.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh... the twine is so pretty! I love all of the beautiful leaves too! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete