Wednesday, November 19, 2014

No Peeking!

Each month since I joined the DigiStamps4Joy design team, I've been entering the progressive Christmas challenge.  It has definitely helped my stash of Christmas cards grow!  This month's free image is a set of tags.  Here's what I created:


I printed both tags on Kraft card stock (from Carta Bella).  I highlighted the snowflakes with a gel pen.  On the other tag, I used Close To My Heart inks and a water brush for a distressed look. The sentiments are stamps from Close To My Heart, as are the fibers. 
And, just like that, I have a couple tags ready for gifts!  Yeehaw!


6 comments:

  1. I think I need to join a challenge next year. I have not created nearly enough cards considering we are just about a month away from Christmas! These tags are super duper cute! Love the fibers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FANTASTIC!!! Love the images.. Love it!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie I absolutely love the kraft paper you have used with the fibre strings. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of December.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete