Saturday, May 12, 2018

Birthday Wishes -- Sasayaki Glitter Progressive Challenge

It's Saturday, and with a high temperature of only 55 degrees, I did some yard work today, some house work, but also found some time for crafting.  I finished this card I started last weekend, and plan to enter it in a few challenges:


The image is the May progressive Freebie image from Sasayaki Glitter. It's image #158, Mia Wants to Say Happy Birthday.  I colored it with Copic markers.

I used a sketch from this week's challenge at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge

The papers on the card are from Photo Play.  The circle dies are from Craftin' Desert Divas.  The tag die and sentiment are from Paper Wishes.  These a teeny bit of Timeless Twine, and some glimmer trim from Close To My Heart. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Wednesday Challenge -- Sketch for May 9
Sasayaki Glitter  -- May Progressive Challenge
C.R.A.F.T challenge blog -- birthday
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- birthday
Lemon Shortbread Challenge -- ATG
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode -- use a tag
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party

6 comments:

  1. I love the design and fab backing paper.
    Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at CRAFT this week,
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design.great coloring. Thank you for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY birthday challenge and the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely entry for our Birthday Hop challenge at Craft thanks for sharing and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet :D I love it:)
    Thanks for joining our birthday blog hop challenge at CRAFT.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Lemon Shortbread Monthly Challenge this fortnight. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Lemon Shortbread Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete