Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Joyous Wishes -- for 12 Months of Christmas

It's May, and I'm already thinking Christmas.  I like getting cards made throughout the year, so it's not such a rush the last couple of months.  Today is also the mid-month inspiration at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

This month's optional theme is "make it feminine".  Our sponsors are A Day for Daisies and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles

I used this super fun image from A Day for Daisies called Shopping with Scotty to create this: 



I colored Shopping with Scotty with Copic markers, and used designer papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The two papers shown here are from the You Better Not Pout paper pack.  

I used a sketch for this card that I found at The Outlawz.  It was the sketch from January 10, 2018.  I thought it would work well for what I had in mind.  The decorative brads are from Close To My Heart, but are retired.  The sentiment is also from Close To My Heart, and is also retired.

I hope you can join us this month at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  There's still plenty of time.  You can link up anything Christmas, but to be eligible for the prizes, please follow the optional theme. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Festive Fridays -- Christmas
CHNC -- ATG
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 385 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the image! It is absolutely beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete