Friday, May 25, 2018

Sending Warm Wishes -- for the Scrapbook Stamp Society

Warm wishes, fellow crafters!  I'm posting today on the Scrapbook Stamp society blog, where we are featuring the Fluffy My Besties all month.

Today, I'm showcasing Fluffy Frannie (image #10):


I colored Fluffy Frannie with Copic markers, using bright Springtime colors.  I wanted her hat to look like it was bursting with Springtime color!  Then, I had her send some warm springtime wishes your way, along with that fancy coffee she was drinking. 

Charming, isn't she?  I love these Fluffy My Besties!  You can find them all in the Sherri Baldy My Besties Shop.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge blog-- ATG
Aloha Friday -- for Mom/feminine
D.L. Art -- May Linky Party
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday -- Girls or Ladies
Stars Stampz -- No squares allowed
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- no twist
My Besties Dutch Girls Challenge -- ATG
My Besties 3D -- ATG with a Bestie
My Besties Spanish Blog -- ATG
My Besties International -- Girls Just Want to Have Fun
French My Besties -- ATG
My Besties Brazil -- ATG
My Besties Aussie Challenge -- ATG
My Besties, Color it, Create it, Show it off -- ATG, for the girls

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and coloring. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spring colors here! Love the image as well! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card
    thank you for sharing with us at my Besties french challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, great colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us today over at bestie international.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lovely is this you have made a wonderful tag love your cut out frames. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thanks you for joining with us at MY Besties Spanish Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Julie. Loving the beautiful colors and such pretty paper you used to frame the cute image with!
    It's great to see you joining in again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about girls and ladies!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful fun card . Love the image and coloring .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosa tarjeta!! Me encanta!! Gracias por participar en My Besties Spanish Challenge - Ruth DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and gorgeous coloring!Thanks for join us at
    ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Hope to see you again and good luck.
    Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful make displayed here, gorgeous colours too. Thanks for entering into our challenge and good luck in the final draw.. [aNNie] DT for Scrapbook Stamp Society

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful Julie
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for join us at My Besties Dutch Girls Design.
    Hugs Joukje DT-Member

    ReplyDelete