Monday, May 7, 2018

Hugs -- for Path of Positivity Challenge Blog

It's the first Monday of the month, so that means it's time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  This month, our sponsors are SheepSki Designs and Lunagirl.

For this challenge, I worked with a gorgeous design, Flower Bouquet, from SheepSki Designs.  With it, I created this:



This month's challenge at The Path of Positivity Challenge blog give you the option to use your favorite color(s).  This time of year, I'm more into the pastel, soft colors, often leaning towards pinks and blues.  For this card, I stuck to a pink theme.  I love coloring on Kraft, and I like Kraft with bright colors.  It's a great contrast!  So, I have lots of favorite things going on with this card.  

I colored the Flower Bouquet image with  Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils.  This Flower Bouquet was very enjoyable to color up!  Wouldn't it make a pretty Mother's Day card?

The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Power Poppy.  The papers are from Close To My Heart.  The jute string is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

I hope you can join us this month at The Path of Positivity Challenge Blog for our optional "Choose your favorite Color(s)" challenge.  Or, you can enter any positive themed project you'd like. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges: 
SheepSki Designs - Your Favorite Colors (pink and pastels)
SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Outlawz Sunday Song and Rhyme -- English Country Garden
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- Flowers (must have something green)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us over at SheepSki Designs Challenges! We hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautyful card :)
    thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
    Greetings
    DT heike

    ReplyDelete