Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Spring Rose -- For Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Blog

 It's Tuesday, and I'm posting today for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog. We were given the challenge this week of using our favorite color and our least favorite color together.  This proved a real challenge for me!

I chose the color combinations of pink (a favorite) and white (difficult) for this week's post.  Using the stunning A Rose For You image, I created this:


I colored A Rose for You with Copic markers, then fussy cut her out. I cut out that pretty rose border with a create-a-card die from Crafter's Companion.  The Hello Spring is also a Crafter's Companion die. 

We currently have an Easter/Spring Challenge going in all month on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.  I hope you shop in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop, find your favorite new images, and join us!  There's also another challenge and more inspiration in the CCK Facebook group


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge -- Make it Feminine 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. That rose die is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge.
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete