Sunday, March 28, 2021

Stella Says Sketch -- Bunny Style!

 It's Sunday, and over on the Catch the Bug Blog, a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge is starting today.  It's all for Bugaboo Stamps, of course! 

I'll show you my card first, the image I used, and eventually show you this week's sketch.  I promise!

Since Easter is so close, I thought I'd make another Easter card for today's challenge.  I used the darling Easter Bunny - Eggs digital image to create this:


I colored Easter Bunny - Eggs with Copic markers.

Here's the new sketch at Stella Says Sketch:


The current challenge will run for 2 weeks.

The papers that I used on this card are from AMB Illustrations.  I found some darling Easter papers there.  The acrylic stamp is from Crafter's Companion.  The enamel dots were from Close To My Heart.

Join us over at Catch the Bug Blog for Stella Says Sketch!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
AUD Sentiment -- Animals + a Sentiment
Animal Friends -- Rabbit
D.L. Art -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Julie! Those bunny colors are sweet as can be, and the background bunny paper is delightful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and papers! Just adorable!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Easter card, I love your little bunny. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, das ist super! Gefällt mir.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete