Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thank You Tulip

 It's Thursday, and this is the day that older, but much loved images are featured at Bugaboo Stamps.  You'll find all the action on on the Catch the Bug Blog.  It's also the day that a new challenge begins at Cute Card Thursday. The theme is Spring Fever.  Join us with your spring time projects this week! 

When thinking about older, but well-loved images to make for today, I reached for one of my all-time Bugaboo favorites, Tulip Jar.  I've colored this image many times.  Each time, I reach for slightly different colors, so it looks different every single time.  Love this Tulip Jar!


I colored Tulip Jar with Copic markers, then cut it out with a Spellbinders rectangle die, backing it with a layer of gold, cut out with another Spellbinders die from the same set. The sentiment is also from Spellbinders. 

There you have it, one of my favorite Oldies but Goodies with Tulip Jar. Check out the Catch the Bug Blog to see what the other talented Bugaboo designers made for today, then come back tomorrow for Freebie Friday.  And, remember to link up this week at Cute Card Thursday for our Spring Fever Challenge



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment