Monday, March 1, 2021

I {Heart} Dogs -- for All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's March (already!) and we're starting a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group.  Thanks to all of you who entered last month's challenge!  This month, the theme is "Cute Critters", and although you will find many cute critters in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop,  few, in my opinion, are cuter than this digital creation called, I Heart Dogs.


I colored I Heart Dogs with Copic markers, then used a slimline die to cut it out.  It's by Tutti Designs, as it the heart framed slimline die.  I got both of them at the Dies R Us Store. The stitched heart dies are by Lawn Fawn, also purchased in the Dies R Us Store

"Cute Critters" --its a great theme, and one you can have a great time creating with!  Join us this month for the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Challenge!


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a Critter
Crafty Animals -- ATG with an animal

1 comment:

  1. A great image for a slimline card and you have done a great job of colouring. So glad you shared at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come back again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete