Monday, March 1, 2021

Up, Up & Away -- For Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

 It's the first Monday of the month, so a new challenges starts today at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges.  The challenge is always Anything Goes, and will run until April 4 (which happens to be Easter). 

Jan has a new released set that I happen to love.  It is uplifting, and appropriate for many occasions.  The set is called Up, Up, Away.   It has several images and quite a few sentiments. Here's what I created with one of the precolored images:


Isn't it adorable! I printed the Up, Up, Away image onto a piece of paper from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It's one of the Rainy Days papers.  The sentiment is also from the Up, Up, Away set

I hope you join us this month at JDS Challenges for our Anything Goes event.  We've got great prizes that you could win! 



I'd like to schedule this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- March Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment