Sunday, February 28, 2021

Lucky You -- for Bugaboo Stamps

 It's Sunday, and it's time for another Stella Says Sketch Challenge for Bugaboo Stamps. It all happens over on the Catch the Bug Blog!  It begins today and runs for two weeks. 

With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, I'm making cards for the holiday.  I decided to add another one to my stash using today's sketch for Stella Says Sketch.

Using Edward St. Patrick's Day,  I created this:


I colored Edward St. Patrick's Day with Copic markers, then followed the current sketch to create my card.  Here's the sketch:


The  shamrock paper is by AMB Illustrations.

I hope you can join us the next to weeks at Catch the Bug Blog for the newest Stella Says Sketch Challenge.  I'd love to see what you create!



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- Feb. Linky Party
Crafty Animals Challenge -- ATG with an animal
Send a Smile 4 Kids -- Spring cards 4 Kids


2 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun and lucky card! Thank you for sharing it with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete