Monday, February 1, 2021

Cupid's Heart -- for All Dressed Up Challenges

It's February already.  How did that happen?  February 1 means the start of a new challenge in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group Challenges have a theme, last for the entire month, and you must use an All Dressed Up Stamps image.  This month, the theme is "Hearts &/or Flowers". You'll find all sorts of great images for this theme in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop. 

I just love the image Cupid's Heart, so I took advantage of this month's Hearts & Flowers theme to color her up.  Here's what I created with Cupid's Heart...


I colored Cupid's Heart with Copic & Spectrum Noir markers, then cut out the image and backed it with a set of Spellbinders oval dies.  The rose corner die is from Crafter's Companion. The "Love" sentiment is from Spellbinders.

The dotted teal paper in the background is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It's one of the papers in the Touch of Teal Collection

I hope you can join us in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group for our Hearts &/or Flowers Challenge.  I'd love to see your creations, and you could win some awesome digital images!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges -- a Project of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment