Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Love, Love, Love -- For Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's my day to be on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.  A new challenge is just getting underway there.  The theme this month is, "All You Need is Love". Ching-Chou Kuik has so many wonderful images that fit that theme in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop.  I certainly hope you join in on the fun!

I used the beautiful image titled simply, "Love" to create this:

I colored Love with mostly Copic markers, but a few Spectrum Noir markers too. After coloring, I fussy cut the image, then embossed and cut out the background with a die from Anna Griffin.  The background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the Hearts in Love Collection

Please join us this month for our "All You Need is Love" Challenge.  You'll find another challenge and even more inspiration in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful the gold background gives your coloring such an elegant finish. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at Colour Crazy challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete