Saturday, February 6, 2021

Butterflies are a Miracle! for We Are 3 Digital Shop

 I love butterflies!  So, when I had a chance to make a card using some beautiful papers that Bonnie, from We Are 3 Digital Shop designed for the 3rd Annual Turner Syndrome Awareness Challenge, I decided to use one of my favorite Crafter's Companion die sets to create a card...


This card uses the Miracles Happen papers and one of the Miracles Sentiments.  Both of these are created specifically for the Turner Syndrome Blog Hop, and will be given away to one lucky winner as a prize. 

I want to remind everyone that I have 2 prizes that I am giving away for the hop. Please follow my blog!  Here's a picture of them:

Prize 1

Prize 2

I will also give away a 3rd prize for hitting 600 followers.  I did it!

Winners will be announced March 13. The blog hop runs through Feb. 28.

Please support this excellent cause!  Make a project for the hop.  Any positive themed card or project will suffice.  There is a mood board to help jump start your creativity.  You'll find everything you need to know here.


It's not too late to enter a card in the Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Challenge.  You can use any stamp and die that you want!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Friends -- Animal/Birds
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the beautiful butterfly!!Wonderful cause..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful!!! What a fabulous card Julie! Thanks SO MUCH for helping to spread the word about Turner Syndrome! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card....thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Friends Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie your card is gorgeous! I love the
    We Are 3 digi butterfly paper and that huge butterfly looks amazing on your card! Thank you for being a part of the Blog Hop and Card Challenge and for helping to spread the word about Turner Syndrome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Julie! Loving that butterfly paper! So glad to be working with you for this wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card Julie, I love the butterfly and your prizes look very lovely, a real pleasure being in the blog hop with you
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, Exquisite use of butterflies... the paper and the mirrored butterfly. Thank you for your support and offerings for Turner Syndrome. I am honored to be serving on the TSF DT with you. Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is just beautiful

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Friends Challenge

    ReplyDelete