Thursday, February 18, 2021

Snowman Slimline (wouldn't you want to be a slim snowman?)

 I'm posting today for both Bugaboo Stamps and Cute Card Thursday.  It's Oldie But Goodie Day on the Catch the Bug Blog, and I colored up one of my favorite little Bugaboo Stamps Snowman.  The theme this week at Cute Card Thursday is Slimline Cards, so I made my adorable little snowman into a slimline card.  Why fit one theme when you can make it fit 2? 

I created this slimline card with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store and this Snowflake Snowman Digital Stamp...


I colored Snowflake Snowman with Copic markers.  Once the card was cut out on my Silhouette Cameo 3, it was only a matter of constructing it. That cute Snowflake Snowman makes the card, doesn't he?

There will be other fun Oldie but Goodies on the Catch the Bug Blog, so please check it out. If you make a slimline card this week, link it up at Cute Card Thursday!  The sponsor is Stamper's Delights.


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Julie I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete