Sunday, February 14, 2021

Puppy Love on Valentine's Day -- For Bugaboo Stamps

 Happy Valentine's Day!  Do you ever make cards for your pets to give to your loved ones?  Pets are a very important part of most families, so I'm guessing I'm not the only one that does this!

There's a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge starting today for Bugaboo Stamps.  It's all happening over on the Catch the Bug Blog. Since it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'd make a card for my dog to give to my husband.  After all, he needs to show his love, too!

Using one of the pups in the Valentine Pup Set (there are 3 in the set), I created this:


I colored Valentine Pup with Copic markers, then used some of my all-time favorite papers to create this card.  They are the Muddy Paws Papers from We Are 3 Digital Shop

Here's the sketch for the current Stella Says Sketch Challenge:


As you can see, I followed the sketch pretty closely.  I only played with the embellishments a little.
Speaking of embellishments, those paw print die cuts are by Kat Scrappiness. 

I hope you can join us this next 2 weeks for the Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug!  I'd love to see what you do with this sketch.



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Animals Challenge -- ATG with an animal
2 Crafty Critters Challenge -- ATG with a Critter


3 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute and a sweet idea from your dog (I didn't see any bite marks). So glad you joined us this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 4 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete