Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Kids Love -- a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps

 It's Tuesday, and that can only mean one thing at Bugaboo Stamps. It's New Release Day!  (or re-release day, as is the case today). Every Tuesday, there is a new or re-release that is 1/2 price for a week.  Grab this cutie while you can!

Just in time for your Valentine's creating, today, you can choose from either a boy or girl version of Kidz Heart. I created using Kidz Girl Heart:


I colored Kidz Girl Heart with Copic and Diamond Press alcohol markers.  The Diamond Press marker was overfilled and blopped. Can you see where?  I worked hard at fixing it. 

I used last week's sketch from Sketch Saturday to jump start my creativity on this card.   Thanks, Sketch Saturday!

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. They are from the Romantic Hearts collection

Both the stitched circle and stitched heart dies are from Crafter's Companion. 

You can see what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designers made with both the girl and boy heart digis over on Catch the Bug Blog.


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenge -- Must use a digi

1 comment: