Friday, February 19, 2021

Sing in the Rain -- for Jan's Digi Stamp Challenges

 It's time for a little mid-month inspiration for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges.  Challenges are always Anything Goes.  This month's challenge will run until February 28, so there's still plenty of time to get those entries in!

It's still very much winter where I live, but I've been craving some color -- something beside snow and gray.  So, I took the opportunity to color up an awesome springtime digital image I found in the Jan Mayhew Store called April Showers Promise

As always, Jan's digital sets come with both black & white and pre-colored images.  There are several options of projects to make in each set, and also several sentiments.  Here's what I created with April Showers Promise:

I've got this thing for rubber boots, or galoshes, as my friends across the pond call them.  They make wet weather seem much more fun than it actually is! This pair, in their bright green, definitely look like they would make splashing through puddles an adventure!

I colored April Showers Promise with Copic markers, then fussy cut the image.  The sentiment is also part of the set.

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  I used both the Rainbow Gingham and the Dotted Swiss papers. The rhinestones are from my stash. The stitched circle dies are by Crafter's Companion. 

Have you entered the JDS Challenge yet this month?  If you use a Jan Mayhew image, you increase your chances of winning one of the awesome gift certificates.  Woohoo!  Come link up! 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- February Linky Party
AUD Sentiments -- ATG + a Sentiment

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Julie! I love the happy green boots, and the pretty spring time flowers! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card Julie, it brought a smile to my face I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete