Thursday, February 11, 2021

Here is my Heart -- For Bugaboo Stamps

 It's Thursday, and that's Oldie But Goodie Day at Catch the Bug Blog for Bugaboo Stamps.  We color up some of our favorite older images and give them some love. Since it's almost Valentine's Day, I colored up this darling Valentine Pup.  He's part of a set of 3.


I colored Valentine Pup Set with Copic markers.  I found a sketch to use at this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. Here's the sketch:


The papers & sentiment on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The heart paper is from the Touch of Teal collection. The sentiment is one of the Valentines Sentiments

I hope you check out what the other talented Bugaboo Stamps designer made today for the Oldie but Goodie post.  You'll find it over at Catch the Bug.  Visit again tomorrow to see this week's Friday Freebie. Then, on Saturday, a new challenge will begin.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday -- Week #646

No comments:

Post a Comment