Monday, March 8, 2021

Balloon Bunch Favor Box -- for Bugaboo Stamps

 Hello, and happy Monday!  There are a lot of 'B' letters in the title of today's blog post.  I do not think I will try to say it 3 times fast!   I will show you my cute favor box made featuring the Balloon Bunch digital image from Bugaboo Stamps, though!  It is for today's Anything But a Card post over on Catch the Bug


I colored Balloon Bunch with Copic markers.  I created the favor box with a double sider cutting die by Crafter's Companion.  I cut out Balloon Bunch and backed it with cutting dies by Nellie's Choice.  All I'll need to do is tuck a gift certificate &/or some chocolates inside the little box, and I'll be all set to give it away!

Check out the Catch the Bug Blog today and everyday for amazing inspiration from the Bugaboo Stamps design team.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment