Monday, March 1, 2021

Happy Easter! For Dies R Us Challenges

 It's March 1 (already!), and that means it's the start of a new challenge at Dies R Us Challenges.  The challenge will run for 12 weeks, with the next one beginning March 15.  They are always Anything Goes, as long as you use a die from a brand sold in the Dies R Us Store. They sell lots & lots of dies (plus stamps and others great supplies!) so this is very easy to do!

Easter is not that far away, so I thought it was time to get a start on my Easter cards.  Besides, we are in the middle of an Arctic cold snap, and I need some bright Springtime colors in my life 😀.  Here's what I created for today's challenge: 


I started by inking my background.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks found in the Dies R Us Store.  The rabbit focal point of the card is called Bunny Silhouette, and is by Memory Box. The frame is called Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles Frames.  The sentiment is a Memory Box Mini Vintage Varsity Happy Spring.

I hope you share your creativity and join us for our Anything Goes challenge At Dies R Us Challenges. You can win a gift certificate, and 3 Designer Choice awards will be given each challenge.

I want to let you know that the Dies R Us Inspiration team is having a DT call.  It's a great company to design for, and a fun team to be on.  Here's all the details, if you are interested!

For our Canadian friends, check out the Didi Crafts Store.  You'll find wonderful products and reasonable shipping rates.


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, the background is gorgeous and perfect colors for an Easter card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Julie! LOVE your Easter colored background ... perfect!!! Yep we all are very anxious for Spring this year!! Hang in there ... it will be here before you know it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful background for this sweet Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Easter card!! Wonderful colorful background and sweet adorable bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pretty background...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling Julie! Such a pretty background and a great use of those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie I love this beautiful Easter card! Your rainbow background is perfect behind the bunny and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such happy colors, Julie. Your card makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Love the background. Cass xx

    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete