Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Be Kind -- for Ching-Chou Kuik

 It's Tuesday, and this is the day and I'm lucky enough to be able to post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog.  I love coloring up these images!   A new challenge is just getting underway with a theme of Something That Flies.

For my inspirational card today, I chose the beautiful image Heart of Spring, found in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop. 

I colored Heart of Spring with Copic markers.  I cut the card base out on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Online Store.  The papers are retired papers from Close To My Heart.  The sentiment was computer generated.  The crinkle ribbon is from D.L. Art. 

Visit the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog often for amazing inspiration, and the CCK Facebook group for even more inspiration and another challenge. 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at The Crafter's Cafe.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie,
    What a fabulous card. I would like to thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue TTCRD team
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful make hun, love the ribbon its the perfect embellishment

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'A Place To Start' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love your digi and all design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete