Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Little Companion -- For Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Blog

 It's Tuesday, and it's my day to post on the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration & Challenge Blog.  I love my Tuesdays!   I love these images!  Our theme this month is Things that Fly.  You'll find many beautiful things that fly in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop

For my inspiration post today, I used the beautiful image, Little Companion to create this:


I colored Little Companion with Copic markers.  I cut her out with the banner shape, and backed her with the next banner with dies from Crafter's Companion.  The peacock papers are also from Crafter's Companion.  The 'Hello' die and feather die are from my stash. 

I hope you can join our challenge, and I hope you check out the inspiration on the CCK Inspiration & Challenge Blog often. Visit the CCK Facebook group, too.  You'll find another challenge, and tons of inspiration there.



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous card ..love the background work and design .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, beautiful - Love the peacock feathers.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete