Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Happy Rose Day -- For The Paper Shelter

 It's Wednesday, and that means a new challenge is underway at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog!  The challenge will run for a week, and the theme is 'Digital'.  Use a digital image, digital paper, sentiment, or all of the above.  We'd love to see a Paper Shelter image used, and if you're chosen as the winner of the challenge, you'll get an awesome $30 gift certificate to spend in The Paper Shelter Store!  Wow! 

The Paper Shelter has such awesome products that I had trouble deciding what to color up for today's challenge.  Since the first day of summer is soon upon us, I decided on Rose...

Rose has flowers, butterflies, plus skin and hair -- everything I like in an image!  So, she was pure pleasure for me to color with my Copic markers.  

I modified a sketch a saw at Sketch Saturday to create this card.  The bit of designer paper is a pad from Crafter's Companion.  The butterflies are cut out of the same pad.  All the dies are also from Crafter's Companion.  The sentiment is a stamp from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you can join us this week at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog for our 'Digital' Challenge.  I'd love to see your creations, and we have wonderful prizes you could win! 



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Passion for Markers -- Summer Colors

6 comments:

  1. A bright and cheerful card using this gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, catching up here! Love the pink and pretty coloring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and image! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, so good to see you still crafting, my friend! I love your coloring on this fantastic image and the butterflies work so well with it. Putting on a DT hat - I want to thank you for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge this fortnight at QKR Stampede. Hope to see you playing again soon. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete