Saturday, June 19, 2021

Floral Butterfly Thank You -- for Bugaboo Stamps

 It's Saturday, and there is a new Anything Goes Challenge starting over on the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  It will run for the next 2 weeks. 

I have a thing about coloring with pencils on Kraft paper.  I love the look of it, and whenever I color with pencils, I almost always print the image on Kraft.  That's exactly what I did today.

This Floral Butterfly Thank You comes with 2 versions -- this one, and a plain one without a sentiment. 

I used Spectrum Noir Colorblend pencils on this, and Crafter's Companion papers. The butterfly die is also from Crafter's Companion.

I hope you are able to link up over on the Catch The Bug Blog for our Anything Goes Challenge.  I'd love to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment