Friday, June 11, 2021

Field of Flowers -- For Bugaboo Stamps

 It's Friday -- and that means it's Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps! You'll find the link to this week's freebie, plus awesome inspiration, over on the Catch the Bug Blog

Today's image is part of a set called Mini Set - Flowers, in case you miss the freebie, but still want the design. There are 7 flower designs in the set, including this one:


I colored Mini Set - Flowers with Copic markers. I cut it out with a square stitched die from The Scrapping Cottage, and cut out the same die in a pearlescent yardstick for some contrast.  I computer generated the sentiment right into the stamp design.  The background paper is from my stash.   The flowers are from Prima.

That's my inspiration with today's freebie, Mini Set - Flowers.  Visit the Catch the Bug Blog for awesome inspiration, and a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge beginning on Sunday. 


I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party
AUD Sentiment -- ATG + a sentiment

1 comment: