Tuesday, June 22, 2021

You Make Me Happy -- a New Release for All Dressed Up Stamps

 It's the 22nd of the month -- one of the days that the All Dressed Up Stamps design team showcases this month's new releases.  I love any opportunity to color up these darling images! You'll find this month's new releases, and all the wonderful art of Wendy Burns in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop

This month, I had the fun of designing with Summer Fairy.  She is an absolute delight!

I colored Summer Fairy with Copic markers.  The stamp is by Crafter's Companion, and I was VERY disappointed with how it stamped! The papers on the card are digital, and are from AMB Illustrations. 

You'll find more inspiration for this, and the other new releases (there are 3 this month), in the All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Group, and on the All Dressed Up Stamps Blog. You'll also find challenges both places.  Pick up this adorable Summer Fairy, color her up, and join the challenges!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG with a hand colored image

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how vibrant it is!! Thank you for playing along with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling, Miss Julie! Your colors and shading/highlights always wow me, and I marvel at how you do it, every single time, to bring such cute characters to life. Lovely creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 13 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete