Sunday, September 2, 2018

Big Books -- for Sasayaki Glitter

I like books -- big books, little books, fiction, non-fiction -- it really doesn't matter, so I had a great time with my project today!  It's for Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog, where a new challenge, and a school theme, is starting today.  The challenge will run until October 2, giving you a whole month to participate!

Here's my school themed project, using Amy Loves Books (image #30):



I colored Amy Loves Books with Copic markers.  The dies I used to make the bookmark are from Tattered Lace.  The papers are old ones from my stash (maybe Echo Park?).  The fibers are from Close To My Heart, but have been retired for years.  The sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps. 

Amy is so cute, isn't she?  She is definitely ready for the school year!  She will go far and get lost in many adventures!

I hope you can join our School themed challenge at Sasayaki Glitter.  I'd love to see what you create, and there are great prizes to win!  Check out the Sasayaki Stamps by Naz Facebook Group, too, where you'll find a monthly progressive challenge and more!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Art Impressions Stamps -- bookmarks and tags
As You Like it Challenges -- favorite non-card project (I often make bookmarks because I LOVE to read and give books for gifts!)
C.R.A.F.T. challenge -- back to school 

1 comment: