Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Time to Get Spooky -- for The Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello, fellow crafters.  I'm on the Scrapbook Stamps Society Blog today, featuring a My Besties Halloween sweetie!  It won't be long until it's October, and then Halloween will be here before we know it!  It's time to start those Halloween creations.

Today, I have a delightful Fall/Halloween image to show you:

This is img620, found in the My Besties Shop, colored with Copic markers.



She's sweet, yet spunky, isn't she?  Img620

Check out all the wonderful images, clear stamps, coloring books, papers, printables, and so much more in the My Besties Shop.

The papers on this card are from the We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are from the Halloween, Holiday Wishes, and Best of Autumn Collections. 

I'm going to go wish upon the moon -- or is that a star?  Then, I'm going to see what else I can create for Halloween!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
My Besties 3D -- ATG with a Bestie

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card .... love the design .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge -Sept-
    Good Luck with your entry.
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a lovely coloured image and I do like the way you have angled your card for the background. So lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with you entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the image and the way you layered your papers. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Best of luck - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project, thanks for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge - Ruth DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's just adorable and I love your colouring !
    Thank you for entering at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog an the best of luck !
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Good luck with your entry
    Carla DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful halloween card
    thank you for playing along with us at my Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and great coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Halloween card. Thank you for joiing us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs and good luck.
    Greetings Joke DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie so very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete