Friday, September 28, 2018

Live, Love, Bark -- a Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday

It's Friday!  Or, I should say, it's Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo Stamps.  With my love of dogs, today's Freebie is just PERFECT!



This card uses Flower Puppy, colored with Copic markers.  This flower puppy looks a bit like my new pup, always pulling my flowers and ferns out of the beds.  He's a natural pruner!

I cut out the card base on my Silhouette Cameo 3 with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store. The sentiment is from an acrylic stamp set I have from Stampendous. 

The Catch The Bug blog has some other great examples of what can be done with this Flower Puppy stamp on it today, so check it out.  Then, pick up the freebie, and enter the Catch the Bug Challenges.  Join the fun! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- September Linky party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
2 Crafty Critter Crazies -- ATG with a Critter
Polkadoodles -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. Adorable sentiment, those paw are just too cute. Have a great weekend and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog September challenge Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little card and love the beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Challenge this week and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love dogs too. Thank you for playing with us at Polkadoodles anything goes Challenge, Hope to see you in our next one.

    ReplyDelete