Friday, September 7, 2018

Slumber Sunflowertime -- for Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog

It's time for a new challenge over on the Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog.  The theme for the next 2 weeks is "Happy Fall, Y'all".  I love this time of year!  I love the chill in the air at night, and the cool, crisp days.  This weather suits me perfectly!  I think these little slumbering mice know exactly how to celebrate Autumn!



This image is called Slumber Sunflowertime. I colored Slumber Sunflowertime with Copic markers. then inked the edged with distress ink.  

The sentiment and the papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Fall set.  Papers are the Crisp Autumn Collection.

I used a Spellbinders die set to create the card base and the layers of the card.  The ribbon on this card is from 3 Girl JAM. 

I hope you find time over the next 2 weeks to join us at Di's Digi Designs for our "Happy Fall Y'all" Challenge.  I'd absolutely love to see what you create! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle -- ATG/Optional Fall
Send a Smile 4 Kids -- Fall
Brown Sugar Challenge -- All Creatures Great & Small

3 comments:

  1. Julie, that is so adorable. Just love sunflowers and that is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Those little mice are adorable and the shape of your card is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are just too cute ... Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Brown Sugar Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Dawn//DT

    ReplyDelete