Friday, September 14, 2018

I love Autumn -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and that means it's the start of a new challenge on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  Our challenges start every Friday, go for a week, and are always Anything Goes!  Come join the fun!

This week, in honor of my love of sunflowers, I colored up a pretty one.  It's part of a Fall Set of 4 (digi stamps) at QKR Stampede



I colored up this Fall sunflower from the Fall Set of 4 with Copic markers, then cut out around the block shape.

Papers on this card are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  They are the Sunflower Collection and the Pastel Burlap Collection.  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Fall Sentiment Set.  A bit of Timeless Twine finishes off the card. 

I hope you join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  We have great digis you can win for prizes (like this one!) and I'd love to see what you create!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
CAS on Friday -- Flowers
Colour Crazy Challenge -- ATG
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
AUD Sentiment Challenge -- Fall plus a sentiment
Outlawz Twisted Thursday -- ATG
Cards4Galz -- Thought of Fall

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the sunflowers.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright sunflower and the bright paper to match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous autumnal card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. I too love sunflowers as they are such a cheery looking flower. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and great colours. Bright and cheerful, I too love Autumn. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We hope to see you again. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete