Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Leaf Girl! for Scrapbook Stamp Society

Greetings, fellow stampers!  I'm on the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog today.  I love coloring up My Besties images!  They always challenge and push me to be a better colorist. 

Now that Labor Day is over, and most schools are back in session, my thoughts are turning to Autumn.  

This adorable Leaf Girl digital image by Sherri Baldy, found in the My Besties Shop, was a joy to color up and create with!



I colored Leaf Girl with Copic markers, working hard to create dimension in all those leaves!



This little Leaf Girl is ready to celebrate the season of Fall, isn't she? 

There is a sale going on until September 18! 

Visit the My Besties Shop!

Papers on this card are from the We Are 3 Digital Shop. They are the Pumpkin Delights paper collection. 

The ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM, and the dies are used are from Stampendous.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
My Besties 3D -- ATG with a Bestie

12 comments:

  1. Muy bello trabajo gracias por compartirlo con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute Julie. Your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing at My Besties Spanish Challenge - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the image with all those leaves. Fall is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card love all the colours you have used, really neat. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh its so gorgeous Julie!!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Not Just Cards. Good Luck
    Marg B ;) x
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so beautiful Julie
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so adorable and I love your colouring !
    Thank you for entering our challenge over at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog and good luck !
    Hugs
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and coloring
    I also love that stamp
    Hugs MiaPuh DT My Besties InternationL

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice card
    thank you for playing along with us at my Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete