Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Witch -- Good or Bad? A Bugaboo Stamps New Release

It's Tuesday, so it's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps.  Every Tuesday, something new!  How great is that!

I just love Stella and her dry wit.  As I age through life, I can relate to her humor more and more.  Today's New Release is Stella at her best!



This is Stella Witch - Society, colored with Copic markers.  She comes with her own sentiment, but I chose this one instead.  I thought it fit her expression rather well!

I used the sketch from this week's Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge on this card.

Papers are from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  Bonnie is running a small Moon Light sale, good through today, on select papers, including the Into the Night paper used on this card.  I also used a paper from the Halloween collection.

I hope you check out what the rest of the talented Bugaboo Stamps design team did with this new release on the Catch The Bug Blog.  You won't be disappointed!  Then, do some shopping at the Bugaboo Stamps Store when you pick up this delightful Stella Witch

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Wednesday Sketch -- Sept. 19
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. it is beautiful Julie!! Love the papers!! Thanks for Joining the sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bugaboo and you have done this image justice. Perfect and fun! Thanks so much for joining us for our Not Just Cards September 2018 challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again.
    Aletha Jane
    NJC Designer

    ReplyDelete