Friday, September 14, 2018

Reading is Dreaming with Open Eyes -- a Bugaboo Stamps Friday Freebie

Friiiidaaaayyyyyyy!  That means FRREEEEEEE-day at Bugaboo Stamps

I love to read, closing in on 50 books so far this year.  My goal was 25, but I'd met that goal by March, so I've upped it to 52.  I'll have that met in a week or two.  Like I said, I love to read!  That's why today's Friday Freebie from Bugaboo Stamps is particularly fun for me! 



This is Big Books Girl.  It comes with a different sentiment, but this is one of my favorite quote about books, so I used it instead.

I colored Big Books Girl with Copic markers.  I used cutting dies from Paper Wishes to make the bookmark.  The papers and the fibers are from Close To My Heart, and have been retired for quite some time.

The Catch The Bug blog has some other great examples of what can be done with this Big Books Girl on it today, so check it out.  Then, pick up the freebie, and enter the Catch the Bug Challenges.  Join the fun! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Polkadoodles -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Crafting with Attitude -- ATG
Southern Girls Challenge -- Tag, You're It

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute Tag. Love your colouring. Thank you for sharing with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet tag and the fibers finish it beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG too cute Julie! I'm your latest follower. I tried to subscribe but it didn't seem to want to work so I will try it another time later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark. Work is getting in the way of me being able to do all the wonderful crafting and take care of my cats as well as my house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little tag, such a cute image and coloured beautifully. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete