Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Boo! for Scribbles Designs

It's the 23rd of the month, and it's the day I leave a bit of inspiration on the Scribbles Designs Blog.  

I've been working hard to get enough Halloween cards made for the residents I visit in the nursing home where I volunteer.  I took advantage of this adorable #f97 pumpkin (free) that I found in the Scribbles Designs Store to create another Halloween Card:



I colored #F97 Pumpkin with Copic markers, then fussy cut it.  The die cuts are all from Spellbinders. The papers are from Close To My Heart. 

Check out what the other Scribbles Designs team members created today! You won't be disappointed! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafting Happiness Challenge -- Halloween Colors
Double Trouble Challenge -- Batty Color
Addicted to Stamps Challenge -- add a pumpkin
D.L. Art -- October Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you were on such a roll to make so many Halloween cards...I should have known. Another cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween card Julie! The residents are going to LOVE receiving these wonderful cards you've been making. Bless you for giving them a reason to smile! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combination of Halloween dies, and love the design papers you used for the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Crafting Happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for Halloween! The many elements work together perfectly. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #41.

    ReplyDelete